Our first heirloom, quilted piece! Our goal was to make something truly special out of our fabric offcuts. The result is one of a kind art pieces! We see these special blankets accompanying you on fancy picnics & beach adventures or hanging on your walls.
Individually put together by our Zero Waste seamstress Daisy, each blanket is unique because of the different sizes of our fabric scraps. Thanks to her patience, a mere 6 to 7 hours of passionate sewing work has gone into each of these blankets.
- Front: Quilted swatches of natural fibres
- Backing: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton canvas
- It has a double layer with a thick backing, square shape
- For more info on this collection, see our Instagram Highlight "picnic pieces"
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle in cold water) and hang dry