The Provence dress is our personal reminder that good things take time. In development since August 2017, we are finally introducing you to this truly timeless piece.
A closet staple like no other. One that also reminds us of the importance of "finding your people". For us, it meant finding a pattern maker that gets the essence of our brand and could support our mission as grow. Without further ado, meet Provence.
See it in Taupe
This SS20 item will ship at the end of April.
- 55% Linen, 43% Rayon, 2% Spandex
- A tailored, from-embracing dress featuring a square neckline, a scoop back, princess seams front & back, and a slit.
- Thick straps that allow you to wear a bra although the shaping of this dress allows you to go without it worry-free.
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle) in cold water and hang dry.
- Iron on high to medium heat and spray water on the garment.
All harly jae items are ethically made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.