An easy-to-wear, breathable knit skirt that will take on any of your favourite outings.
We love it best paired with its matching Kea top for the perfect coord set. But really, this skirt will give a new life to any top you already own!
*On the final version of the skirt (not as pictured) the slit length was reduced by 2 inches*
See it in Black
- 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Stretchy mid-weight knit skirt that allows you to size down for a more fitted look.
- The elastic is thin, stretchy, and comfortable.
- The Oatmeal colour is difficult to showcase on a screen. In person, it is a melange of white, beige, and soft grey that has beautiful depth.
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle) in cold water and hang dry.
- Iron on high to medium heat and spray water on the garment.
Seen here with the Kea Top (currently only available in Black).
All harly jae items are ethically made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada