The Provence dress is our personal reminder that good things take time. In development since August 2017, we are finally introducing you to this truly timeless piece.
A closet staple like no other. One that also reminds us of the importance of "finding your people". For us, it meant finding a pattern maker that gets the essence of our brand and could support our mission as we grow. Without further ado, meet Provence.
See it in Taupe
- 55% Linen, 43% Rayon, 2% Spandex
- A tailored, form-embracing dress featuring a square neckline, a scoop back, princess seams front & back, and a slit.
- Thick straps that allow you to wear a bra although the shaping of this dress allows you to go without it worry-free.
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle) in cold water and hang dry.
- Iron on high to medium heat and spray water on the garment.
All harly jae items are ethically made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.