MORE COLOURS: Nomad, Black, Light Denim, and Denim
The Pierrot Pants are our modern day, eco-friendly take on the iconic sailor pant. This high rise, wide leg crop classic is made with hemp and organic cotton and is the sustainable essential of our dreams. Dress it up with the Pierrot Jacket or your favourite vintage top.
- 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton
- Sits on natural waist
- Features front pockets, zipper closure, back darts & belt loops
- The Pierrot pants have been our bestselling piece for the past 1.5 year!
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle) in cold water and hang dry
- Iron on high when still damp or spray water as you go
Shown here with the Cardin Top & James Blouse
Annapurna wears size S and Kelsey M
View our Visual Size Guide
All harly jae items are ethically made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.