Our most playful design yet! Channel your favourite sixties' style icons in this flattering form fitting romper. The light-weight stretch-linen hugs your curves while giving the perfect amount retro flair.
On the final version of the Bardot Jumpsuit, the shorts have a more flared look, which we believe makes the whole piece more flattering.
The black version has yet to be photographed.
This item is expected to ship by the end of April.
- 55% Linen, 43% Rayon, 2% Spandex
- Deep pockets, back zipper closure
- The cuffed hem can be let down to make the shorts longer
- Go braless: the bust area is double layered which offers support and opacity
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle) in cold water and hang dry.
- Iron on high to medium heat and spray water on the garment.
All harly jae garments are ethically made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.