When making our timeless clothing, there is always a little bit of fabric that ends up unused. We call these left-over fabrics: scraps. In the spirit of lessening our waste, we have collected our fabric scraps over the past few months. Our idea: giving them a life of their own.
Meet product #2 of our Zero-Waste collection: our cute bonnets! Adding the perfect amount of vintage flair, they are sure to become your new favourite eco-friendly hair accessory!
- Chevron: 65% Bamboo, 35% Hemp
- Natural: 55% Organic Linen, 45% Organic Cotton
- Taupe: 100% High End European Linen
- Ocean: 100% Raw Silk
- Pictured on the models are Chevron and Ocean, hanging are Natural and Taupe
- Hand wash in cold water and air dry
All harly jae items are ethically made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.
For hygiene reasons, bonnets are final sale.