See it in Taupe
A hot-weather-friendly take on our Beatriz Jumpsuit.
Let this piece set you free. Free from worry & beliefs that you no longer can enjoy the playfulness of this short design. Life is yours for you to live and embrace. That is all Beatriz wants for you.
- 100% High End European Linen
- Deep pockets, flattering princess seams
- The final version of the Beatriz Romper the length of the shorts is 1 inch longer than what is pictured here
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle) in cold water and hang dry.
- To shrink the item a little bit in the first wash & make the linen extra soft, after wash, put the garment in the dryer on the low setting for 5-15 minutes (depending on how much extra room you have in the romper). Then hang dry
- Iron on high to medium heat and spray water on the garment.
|Shoulder to crotch
All harly jae items are ethically made in small batches in Vancouver, Canada.