See it in TAUPE
A truly special piece my pattern maker & I have been working on since spring 2019!
Not only did we want to perfect the fit, we also needed to make the construction work considering this top is handmade. Even though you often see this amount of details (cue the pleats!) on fast fashion pieces, it’s not easy to produce on a small scale. Bigger brands have access to machinery that can produce these details very quickly. For us, it requires a lot of time & precision from our seamstresses.
I am so happy that we were able to come to a final slow fashion version that works for everyone. I already know you will love it and cherish this treasure for years to come.
- 100% Stone washed linen
- Is it see through? The texture of this linen makes it more opaque than other types of white linen. Our tip to feel 100% covered: wear nipple stickers if you go braless in this piece!
- Corset like fit that you can adjust with the double ties at the back
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle on its own) in cold water and hang dry
- Iron on high to medium heat and spray water on the garment or steam
- Select your typical hj size in tops here or size down if your cup size is a A or B and your bust measurement fits within the below
|Shoulder point to hem
Sara wore size Small for the photoshoot, but she is a true hj size XS. This shows you that this piece has an "easy" fit. Bust: 32, Waist: 25, Hips: 36, Height: 5’8"
View our Visual Size Guide
Shown here with our Zipper Skirt Light Denim